We love them, but we hate their baby names. From plants, fabric, fuel and insects to name repeats and the borderline sacrilegious, our favourite celebrities went beyond creativity to conjure up these names. Check it out, this list has it all!
- Blue Ivy – daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
- Ajableu and Butterfly – daughters of Kimberly Elise and Maurice Oldham
- Jermajesty – son of Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza.
- Prince Michael II – son of Michael Jackson and …….? (This one is a repeat since Michael’s first son is also named Prince Michael.)
- Heavenly Joy – daughter of Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins and Joy Enriquez
- Kez Sunday – son of Nia Long and Ime Udoka
- Denim Cole and Diezel Ky – sons of Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis
- Seven Sirius Benjamin – son of Eryka Badu and Benjamin
- Egypt Daoud – son of Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
- Sparrow James Midnight – son of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
- Harlow Winter Kate – daughter of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden.
- Marquise – son of 50 Cent and Shaniqua Tompkins
Ok, we did say 15, but the last few are bonuses too good to pass up:
- Sonnet and True – daughters of Forest Whitaker and Keisha Nash. Whitaker also has a son named Ocean and a daughter named Autumn from previous relationships.
- Major Philant – son of T.I. and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle
- Messiah Ya’ Majesty and Domani Uriah – sons of T.I. and Lashon Dixon
- Zonnique Pullins – daughter of Tameka “Tiny” Cottle and Zonnie Zebo Pullins
What do you think? Could you live with any of these names?